Jun 7, 2017

Day 5 of stimulation

Hi All,
Today marks the 5th day of medicine. I am getting good at giving myself shots. The past 4 days I have given myself 2 shots in the morning. Today, I got to double the dose of 1 shot and add a shot at night. That makes 4 shots in total a day. 😨

Here is my right ovary after 5 days of shots. I have 13 follicles/eggs. Some of the bigger ones measure 13mm in size. This means I get to take another shot to slow down the growth of the bigger ones and let the litter ones grow.

My left ovary was being a pain today and we couldn't get a good picture again. However, there are 7 follicles growing on that side that we saw.

I have another ultrasound and blood draw Friday morning! Looking forward to see if any of the smaller ones start getting larger!

No comments:

Post a Comment