Jun 12, 2017

Day 10

I have had daily appointments yesterday and today. I am getting closer to having these eggs come out. I am feeling very full and uncomfortable. I can't wait to have them out on Wednesday morning. My estrogen yesterday was 2,732 which is right where they want it to be to do a fresh transfer. 8) Which is great news.  

This was my right ovary today 6/12/17. These are 6 o f the 13 I have on that side. They are getting so big you can't fit them all into the ultrasound view.

Here was my left ovary yesterday. There are 5-6 mature ones. 

Wednesday morning looks like it is going to be the big day when I will have them surgically removed. Once they are removed tomorrow then they will be fertilized (in comes Eric's part) and they will grow in a petrie dish for 5 days. 
Then we will put the best 2 back on on Monday June 19th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment