Feb 18, 2011

Getting ready for Baby

Baby is doing good and just getting bigger everyday. I am too! I will post more belly pictures next week!





So, I finally found a dress for Kim's (Eric's sister) wedding. I have been looking since December to find something for the baby if we have a girl. Her wedding color is Kelly green so this dress is perfect!!






This is what we have for our baby if it is a boy. It is a onsie and we will match it with some shorts.
I just want to be prepared because I may only have 2 weeks in between baby and the wedding.









Our next project for the baby is to get the nursery ready. Here is the one I like best right now. This could change, but it must incorporate brown. That way when the baby comes and it is a girl we could accent with Pink n and if it is a boy we could do blue or green.
I don't want a nursery wtih any "cheesy" themes. So we are going to stick with the main color being a brown and then go from there when the baby comes.
The one color I will alter from this nursery is the green to a yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment